Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Katy Perry's "Purr"

Hey Guys, sorry i have not been blogging. I have been busy and this is the last thing i think about. I have to get back in the flow.

Anyways i recently went shopping at Target and TJ Maxx and found some great stuff. Everytime i go to Target, i go straight to the Beauty section of the store. I was looking at nail polish (i have a obsession) and i look over and see Katy Perry's Perfume "Purr". I bet the couple next to me jumped because i gasped so loudly! It costed about $28.00, and i think it is the smallest bottle you can buy, so just imagine the biggest bottle you can buy and how much that will cost. I have been wanting her perfumes since they came out, now i just need her other one "Meow". I want to buy the smallest size in
"Meow" and then buy the big bottles of both of them. I can not exactly describe the scent, but it is so familiar to me! Next time you go Ulta or Sephora or Macy's go check out her perfumes. I am going to be making a video of me un-boxing the perfume. I will also put a description of the scent at the bottom of this post. Thanks Again!!!




   -Miranda :)

"Purr's scent is fresh with a citrus twist which also features peach nectar and apple with green bamboo. It also includes a delicate bouquet of jasmine blossom, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose, balanced by vanilla orchid, white amber, creamy sandalwood and musk."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purr_(perfume)

No comments:

Post a Comment